Forum Thread
[Half-Life 2] Mod Bolyde recrute (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : [Half-Life 2] Mod Bolyde recrute) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 19 2009 Anchor

Hello everybody,

excuse me if it is not the right place to post this message, i didn't find any place to recrute people for the game.

We are some people working on a 3D car game race based on Source Engine, and we really need the support of a programmer to help us making the game.

You can see some videos of what is actually done, below :

vimeo[dot]com/2091931
vimeo[dot]com/2182260

there is lot to do for the programmer, like :
- the off-line and on-line interface
- programation of the gameplay
- etc

If you want to know more about the game, you should know that there are 2 players in each car : a driver and a shooter.
We'd like the players could tunne the cars too

A funny thing is, to determinate the position of the cars on the starting grid, there will be a massacre at the beginning, between the players (pilots).
We think the game can be very nice, our ideas are very clear (except maybe our english, but we try to improve)
So if you are interested in joining the team as a programmer, we will be very grateful and pleased to welcome you.

The actual website is at : www[dot]bolyde[dot]com

For further informations or if you are interested, you can contact me via email at : soniclegend[at]live[dot]fr

I hope to see you soon !

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.