Forum Thread
Half-Life 2 For Xbox Confirmed (Forums : Console Gaming : Half-Life 2 For Xbox Confirmed) Locked
Thread Options
May 1 2003 Anchor

Half-Life 2 For Xbox Confirmed
5/1/2003 9:58 PST | Half-Life 2 | by Fragmaster |
AreaXbox got word from Valve's Doug Lombardi, confirming that there will be an Xbox port of Half-Life 2:
Yes, we're also working on an Xbox version, though not releasing any specific details on that until after e3.
And while we're talking about the Xbox, there's screenshots from the Xbox port of Counter-Strike: Condition Zero floating around.

www.planethalflife.com

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

jacksonj04
jacksonj04 Over 9000
May 1 2003 Anchor

what is the bloody POINT? Half-Life is PC and will always be PC, it doesn't need its reputation as the definitive moddable game spoilt by console-kiddies who play decay with other console-kiddies.

Blah.

--

Barcode Imagejacksonj04 the generally helpful one
Lost, confused or just need a virtual cuddle? PM me.
Need urgent help from staff? PM us all.

May 1 2003 Anchor

jacksonj04 wrote: what is the bloody POINT? Half-Life is PC and will always be PC, it doesn't need its reputation as the definitive moddable game spoilt by console-kiddies who play decay with other console-kiddies.

Blah.

w3rd!!

May 1 2003 Anchor

Does it matter? More money for Valve, another game for MS to defeat sony with and yet another decent game on a wider audience; the console gamer.

--

Why wont it save me?

May 1 2003 Anchor

fanboy

May 1 2003 Anchor

No, Ill buy it for the PC and not Xbox. I just dont see what harm it does bringing it out on a console O_o

--

Why wont it save me?

May 1 2003 Anchor

More harm than you could ever possibly fathom, my friend.

May 1 2003 Anchor

more money for the corrporate money hoggs... i think they are microsoft incarnaite... lets hope its not like hl for the ps2 god forbid

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

jacksonj04
jacksonj04 Over 9000
May 2 2003 Anchor

Down with decay! Long live mods! Down with decay! Long live mods! Down with dec...

Yeah. It just seems a waste of time and without modding and proper MP all Half-Life becomes is a routine SP game.

--

Barcode Imagejacksonj04 the generally helpful one
Lost, confused or just need a virtual cuddle? PM me.
Need urgent help from staff? PM us all.

May 2 2003 Anchor

No, the SP will be cool, and the MP will use live, so it gives MS something to brag about for live.

PC gaming will never die.

--

Why wont it save me?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.