Forum Thread
  Posts  
GTA Online - Independence Day Update (Forums : Console Gaming : GTA Online - Independence Day Update) Locked
Thread Options
Bravo81
Bravo81 Greenlight Games Ltd
Jul 1 2014 Anchor

This morning Rockstar released their latest GTA Online Update, to help celebrate Independence Day.

You can read our take on the update here:
Greenlightgames.co.uk

If you enjoy it why not give us a like and share!

Thanks,
Greenlight Games.

Jul 1 2014 Anchor

Advertising something which is not an Indie Game, Mod or Addon is against the Forum Rules and is considered as spam. Please make sure not to repeat the same mistake.

TKAzA
TKAzA Community Manager
Jul 1 2014 Anchor

Mistergeorge wrote: Advertising something which is not an Indie Game, Mod or Addon is against the Forum Rules and is considered as spam. Please make sure not to repeat the same mistake.


Unrelated to the topic of the thread, can i ask wheres it says that in the forum rules Mistergeorge?

Edited by: TKAzA

Jul 2 2014 Anchor

Aren't these the forum rules? Indiedb.com
Reference:

Someone wrote: Please don't whore or advertise your gold selling site, servers or anything else.

Bravo81
Bravo81 Greenlight Games Ltd
Jul 2 2014 Anchor

Just looking through the forums I can't seem to find any rule posts?

But I'd like to add this was submitted on ModDB, which is copied to IndieDB & the rest.

--

Greenlight Games Ltd

TKAzA
TKAzA Community Manager
Jul 2 2014 Anchor

Bravo81 wrote: Just looking through the forums I can't seem to find any rule posts?

But I'd like to add this was submitted on ModDB, which is copied to IndieDB & the rest.


Post made on indieDB & slideDB show on modDB, they are all connected. You wont know where the post is made from.
Theres no specific rules for topics, this is in the right spot so is cool.

Jul 2 2014 Anchor

Let me ask one more time:
Aren't these the forum rules?
Indiedb.com
Just so I know what I am saying and doing.

TKAzA
TKAzA Community Manager
Jul 2 2014 Anchor

Mistergeorge wrote: Let me ask one more time:
Aren't these the forum rules?
Indiedb.com
Just so I know what I am saying and doing.


If a thread breaks the rules, its removed, i don't see any issue with a topic about GTA Online in console discussion.

Jul 2 2014 Anchor

Okay, sorry, my mistake.

Jul 11 2014 Anchor

^ This is irony.

Sep 21 2014 Anchor

To gain the real thrill of finding gold in a popular location such as roaring camp, it is essential that you have the necessary panning supplies to ensure that you mine gold successfully. If you are concerned about the cost of buying gold panning kits, then remember that you need not buy the very expensive metal kit options as plastic kits are more than enough for the task.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.