Forum Thread
[Greenlight] Hope is in 23 (Forums : PC Gaming : [Greenlight] Hope is in 23) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 12 2016 Anchor

Hey guys my game is on greenlight, has been there for about a month and its tracking pretty well thought it was time to make my thread here for updates and such info below

Story Summary:

12 years ago, the door that connects the supernatural world to ours was opened by an unknown source, since then, humanity has suffered the lost of millions at the hands of creatures we thought existed only in stories.

Now the remainder of us are hunted and killed.Those who were "fortunate" enough to be caught, are taken to modified islands to be used for sport and specialized hunting. Twenty three individuals (Known as the 23, were given "Gifts" to help combat the evil that had come upon us, but in the end, those who were not killed are either missing or captured. You are number 23 arguably the strongest of them all, finally captured,.....

can you survive the island? can you save humanity?.

Hope you guys like what you see, Store page update coming soon

Hope i can earn your vote!

Live development on twitch at: www.twitch.tv/blacksupes00

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.