Forum Thread
Green Devils 1939-45 need help (Forums : Development Banter : Green Devils 1939-45 need help) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 20 2005 Anchor

Hi folks,

I`m Royal Blackwatch, Leader of the HL2 TC Green Devils 1939-45.
First of all, let me give those of you, who don`t know us, a brief overview of what our project is about.

As you might have suggested our mod is World War 2 themed, but it is not just another WW2 - Normandy invasion Mod. In our project, the player (SP!) will revisit the Battlefields of the famous German paratroopers, the Green Devils. We will start with the invasion of Crete on May 20th 1941, which means an early war scenario and is another difference to other WW2 themed Mod's, and progress to other famous Battlefields like Monte Cassino or the Low Countries in later phases of the Mod.

For now, we have created three heroes, all fighting on Crete in different locations at the beginning and then either advance in history or tell their adventures. Every Battle of the Fallschirmjäger will be one chapter in the life of our heroes, played by you. We will create 5-6 missions for every chapter of different Character, from one man sneaking missions to large scale assaults.

The modification will introduce large realistic arsenals, vehicles as well as authentic recreations of sites and environments.

For further information about our project, I`d like to invite you to visit either our mod profile Green Devils 1939-45 or our refreshed homepage Green Devils 1939-45. Here you can also see some pieces of work already done.

However, to achieve our goal we are looking for new talented staff members.
Open jobs and requirements are listed below.

Texture Artists
- Must have extensive knowledge of PS or PSP.
- Unwrapping skills are essential.
- Weapons knowledge prefered but not essential.
- Previous experience in Game Modding prefered but not essential.
- Communication and ability to give and accept constructive critiques are essential.

Writer
- Must have excellent writing ability for Dialogues and Story.
- Excellent written English and German are a must.
- Military experience prefered but not essential.
- Knowledge about Green Devils is essential.
- Weapons knowledge prefered but not essential.
- Previous experience in Game Modding prefered but not essential.
- Communication and ability to give and accept constructive critiques are essential.

For contact, you can either use the contact Form on our Page or contact me directly via ICQ or MSN (Information can be found in my Profile).

Regards
Royal Blackwatch
Mod Leader, Developer and Modeler of
Green Devils 1939-45 Mod

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.