Forum Thread
Fallout 3 Modding on X360 (Forums : Console Gaming : Fallout 3 Modding on X360) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 22 2011 Anchor

If you dont know yes it's possible to make mods for the xbox 360.Believe me i play user created mods on my 360.its simple get the fallout 3 add on disk open all files on computer and replace them with your mod. if done correctly you should be able to play your mod remember back up original files.

AssassinAlex18
AssassinAlex18 International Super Spy
Feb 28 2011 Anchor

Pics or it didn't happen.

--

Christopher, You've been diagnosed with what we call here, Crazy.

DragonBorn

Minecraft FM

macacos2
macacos2 maps at the speed of a crippled turtle
Feb 28 2011 Anchor

AssassinAlex18 wrote: Pics or it didn't happen.

--

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Feb 28 2011 Anchor

Well it can be done, but its not legal to begin with :)
So no more discussions about it :) thank you ^^

--

°w°

macacos2
macacos2 maps at the speed of a crippled turtle
Feb 28 2011 Anchor

Why is this here to begin with.

--

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Feb 28 2011 Anchor

Because of XBL Indie Arcade.

Mar 2 2011 Anchor

And because you can use XNA to dev with the Xbox.

It has been done. Getting video and screenshots however I'd be skeptic of because the PC version has support for Xbox features. But I have seen it done in front of my own eyes before, its certainly possible.

Mar 9 2011 Anchor

why thank you it just show's there's not alot of people testing this theory but i modded fallout 3 new vegas and its sick i can always revert it to its regular
form however

Arxae
Mar 9 2011 Anchor

Its not that much of a theory, most people know how it works. But it has enough points that venture into illegal territory. so keep that in mind

--

°w°

Mar 9 2011 Anchor

I have no idea why it would be ventering into illegal territory, is it because of XBLA?

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Mar 9 2011 Anchor

I don't think modding your games on the console is violating any type of actual laws. MS are unlikely to like it, but there's not much they can do about it.

Arxae
Mar 10 2011 Anchor

I'm talking more about the fact that you will have to burn your own discs then. Comes a bit close to copying games a bit.
It might not be fully illegal, but it sure walks the grey area :)

--

°w°

Mar 26 2011 Anchor

No you use the original disc and replace a few file's it even give's you achievment's if you know how to put them no more then 250 g

Arxae
Mar 26 2011 Anchor

discs like that are write locked, now stop trolling

--

°w°

Mar 26 2011 Anchor

Trust me there's way's if done it and my neighbor has done it.
P.s. He showed me

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
May 23 2011 Anchor

ambershee wrote: I don't think modding your games on the console is violating any type of actual laws. MS are unlikely to like it, but there's not much they can do about it.

Thousands of players getting their Xbox 360s essentially disabled for being believed to have pirated copies of Halo 3: ODST and MW2 (even when Yahoo pointed out one case of a guy who -clearly not a pirate- had to buy a new Xbox?).

As far as I'm considered, I'd rather mod a Wii and make something that actually plays like a game (Red Steel 2, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and Rogue Squadron are not enough). I'm frankly looking forward to Steam making it possible for PC games to maybe one day get linked up with their console breathren, as their doing with Portal 2, and make mods available to at least PS3s and PCs.

And then Nintendo Wii will lack: top of the line graphics, non-gimmick controls, any videogame series I deeply care about, third-party support on par with anyone else, DLC, and mod support. Yep, that sounds about right.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.