Forum Thread
Empires ut2004 mod (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : Empires ut2004 mod) Locked
Thread Options
Aimforthehead
Aimforthehead Aimforthehead
Mar 17 2005 Anchor

I am thinking of creating an empires mod. It is in the 1600's when China and Japan's nations were growing. They were fighting over land and a huge war between China and Japan broke out. It would be single-player(at first) and you would choose to be a Samurai(japan) or a Chinese warrior. The levels would be based in China and japan cities, towns, plains, mountains, rivers, ect. Weapons would be Japan(Katana,Samurai Spear,Bow,so far..)China(Kung fu sword, Spear, Bow,so far..) In multi-player there would be 1 gametype, TeamDeathMatch. Chinese vs Japanese.

sickre
sickre Qualification: English language.
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

So basically a Samurai mod?

Aimforthehead
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

No, samurai vs Qin(chinese army).

Vangor
Vangor Depravity Inclined Egotistical Savior
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

Then in western consideration, so basically a Samurai mod?

Aimforthehead
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

Well if you say so, but I don't see why it would be called that unless it was ONLY samurai. Thats like a war broke out with Germany and France and they say its a German war??? Or a game with Terrorist and Cops called the Terrorist mod??? Hope you see my point. They are both a big part on the mod so it would be better to include both.

Edited by: Aimforthehead

BattleLead
BattleLead Battleforce Project Leader
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

Vangor wrote: Then in western consideration, so basically a Samurai mod?

BINGO

--

User Posted Image

TheBladeRoden
TheBladeRoden Dark Cry Lead Developer
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

Maybe Samauri vs. Kung Fu.

--

BANNED - kthxbye. (Cheapalert)

Aimforthehead
Mar 18 2005 Anchor

Yeah i'm thinking of havinng that as a weapon(melee) a bit hard to explain but the samurai would use karate(as they used to) and the Qin warriors would use Kung fu(as they used)

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Mar 20 2005 Anchor

how would u melee fight someone with a sword? unless you can knock it out of his hands or stun him so he cant move(which would be totally unfair). Melee would be pointless

Aimforthehead
Mar 20 2005 Anchor

Yeah you're kind of right it would be a little hard to set up but I would probibly make it where they get stunned for like 1 second or something, the speed would have to be way slower though so it would be good for melee(with swords and spears).

Edited by: Aimforthehead

Mar 20 2005 Anchor

Looks like Samurai Warriors game, which is already been made by Koei. :p

--

Play Arena Here and RPG is coming soon also --> Shadowboards.info

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.