Forum Thread
Doom 3 Jedi image updates... (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : Doom 3 Jedi image updates...) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 14 2004 Anchor

We have finished all 8 concepts for the game characters and have also included a untextured screenshot from our Imperial Space Station map.

Moddb.com

- Vorrik

Sep 14 2004 Anchor

looks awesome :O

good work

Sep 14 2004 Anchor

Looking good. I like the mon cal jedi, its good to se they aren't all human.

I may have said something bad about your mod before, but now I really think its going to be an excellent peace of work, your quality standard is high.

What sort of maps can we expect too see in the releases? Any "famous" battles?

Sep 14 2004 Anchor

Thanks guys. As far as how many maps we are doing, the maps currently being built are Imperial Space Station and a Jedi Temple map. We would also like to include a Rebel Base, Naboo Temple, Kamino, and a Sith Temple. But the final map count will depend on if we can find any others to join the team with the same skill level as current team members. Most of the super skilled people are already taken or are in the industry doin this for a living. If we cant find anyone else then we wont be able to release as many maps as I would like to. But I prefer quality over quantity any day.

- Vorrik

Krycha
Krycha ♥♥♥
Sep 15 2004 Anchor

:thumbup: awesome :O

--

Mod DB 1337 Polsky Man™ /// still here, lurking!
User Posted Image |User Posted Image

ShadowDragon
ShadowDragon ShadowLore Co-Leader & Modeler
Sep 15 2004 Anchor

Awesome :thumbsup:
/me modwatch's

--

ShadowLore profile: Moddb.com

Sep 18 2004 Anchor

Its nice to see another Starwars mod, but the only thing I dont like is the New-Made-Up characters. I would have liked to see accually starwars galaxy characters (Not from the game SWG, but I mean characters from the Star wars galaxy...) :(

*sniff*
*me walks away, crying, from mod she might never play now.

- Edited By Jenny_Kitty On Sat 18th, Sep 2004 @ 2:55:55pm

--

modDBOld-Oldtimer

Thragg
Thragg aka dEcon
Sep 18 2004 Anchor

well u gotta give him props for being creative, cause those characters look damn good. i would prefer to have those made up characters in the mod, thats what makes a different from Doom 3 Jedi and all the other star wars mods out there, his creativeness.

VegasTheWZAd
VegasTheWZAd Skull Servant
Sep 19 2004 Anchor

OH sexy! *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.