Forum Thread
by member
Divinity 2 Concept Art Contest WIPs (Forums : Contests : Divinity 2 Concept Art Contest WIPs) Locked
Thread Options 1 2 3 4 5
Feb 3 2010, 10:09pm Anchor

Photobucket

Not done yet, saw just now that you have to post work in progress stuff so i hope its OK that I am a bit late with mine.

Feb 4 2010, 12:24pm Anchor

User Posted Image
Ahh im so behind. Still have lots of work to do on the dark lord guy...and his minions...and the background...and the colours...pretty much everything. Maybe needs more dragons too. Hopefully i can finish by tonight. :(

Feb 4 2010, 1:09pm Anchor

Great stuff guys. That dragon in the background looks pretty cool ycake, reminds me of Deathwing (Warcraft) for some reason.

I hope at least some of the new arrivals i've seen here decide to stick around and join some interesting projects - there's a lot of mods and indies that need us!

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Feb 4 2010, 1:22pm Anchor

9 hours to go guys!

--

Scott Reismanis
Desura | Blog | Jobs

Feb 4 2010, 4:12pm Anchor

6 hours to go now!  It will be count down time soon.  I am so nervous I could pee myself with anticipation.

Feb 4 2010, 6:59pm Anchor

Last minute rush. GO GO GO

I have some lighting down. But I haven't figured out much of the rest :p
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Feb 4 2010, 9:32pm Anchor

Final piece. There could have been so much more done one it, but overall it was a good learning experience.

To those who are interested in the process:

Good luck to everyone,

-Frank

Feb 4 2010, 9:59pm Anchor

wow, while painting my computer suddenly goes bluescreen and when i start up again i discover that the folder with all my work has been lost. I have backup for most of it but 3 of my latest works including the one for this competition has been lost forever. Even tried one of those recovery programs to retrieve the lost files but to no use. So im out of this competition, but good luck to all of you. peace-

Feb 4 2010, 10:07pm Anchor

Here's the final image. Sure took some time :)
Thank you all for the experience and thanks MODB for this initiative.
Hope for more to come.

Edited by: shpigo

Feb 4 2010, 10:36pm Anchor

Pweh! Just finnished. Here's another wip

User Posted Image

And then the finished piece. Now I'm going to get some well needed rest. Peace

User Posted Image

INtense!
INtense! End Boss
Feb 5 2010, 12:28am Anchor

Thanks to everyone for their hard work. Hard part is now ahead... picking the winning from so many high quality entries. Expect the winner to be announced in a couple of days.

Results are posted everyone!

HUGE THANKS to everyone who worked on his and contributed to this discussion. it was great fun seeing your hard work take shape. For those that missed out on winning, we try and run these competitions every two months, so keep checking by.

--

Scott Reismanis
Desura | Blog | Jobs

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.