Forum Thread
CryEngine 1 - Modification (Unnamed) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : CryEngine 1 - Modification (Unnamed)) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 8 2010 Anchor

Hey everyone,

Thanks for viewing this thread.
I decided to have a bash with CryEngines Sandbox again, i've always loved it! ... But i ran off with another engine for a while. Source to be exact - But haven't we all tapped that engine? ....

Anyways.... I'm playing around with the Sandbox again, and have decided, AGAIN, to try and put some like minded people together and see if we can't work on an idea. Previously me and another Moddb member created FunMod, which is exactly that... In our spare time we just played with the Sandbox creating all sorts of wierd additions... after figuring we could possibly do a bit more, we decided to contribute to the development community creating "FarmCry"...Which i apologise for all those who awaited its Download link!!...

This time, working under the banner again of ToxicDreamStudios i intend to create a large landscape full of action, based on the local area i live in (So my mapping will be uber accurate) setting the mod in the NEAR future. I'm still working on concepts, but any coders, modellers, skinners etc interested in helping out with a "Modern Day Civil War" Mod apply within.

Experience is always a bonus, but if your new and want to help out - also apply, every little helps!

Cheers all,

0ggy
ToxicDreamStudios

Just an update. Decided to keep with the times, and dabble into Sandbox 2 (Cryengine2 / Crysis) *****

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.