Forum Thread
Combine 2 mods in one CoD4 MW 1 (Forums : Coding & Scripting : Combine 2 mods in one CoD4 MW 1) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 16 2014 Anchor

Hello Guys,

Im Slimbips and i have a clan in medal of honor allied assault and it seems the game is starting to die so i want to try out cod4.
I want some mods in my server and have some questions.

i like to have a message-center mod in cod and found a good one... it shows message when u enter in screen and every 20 sec it keeps giving messages... very nice mod.
now i would like ot add an other mod like promodlive211sniper for example.... but when i add them to the shortcut of the game like + set f_game mods/Message or the sniper one it only loads the last one i enter... is there a way to run both mods at the same time?.

the message mod doesnt include an .ff file and the promodlive211sniper mod does.... it seems to be easily mergable in my eyes but not realy understand the cod modding.... can someone help me out on this one?.

greets slim

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.