Forum Thread
Colosseum Version 1.0 (Forums : Pimpage & Posing : Colosseum Version 1.0) Locked
Thread Options
clu
clu
Jul 19 2003 Anchor

I've been meaning to start a shameless pimping thread for my mod, so now that it's released and I have some time I thought I'd do just that. :D

"Colosseum" is an SP level for Jedi Outcast that takes place in Ancient Rome (gladiators, strength and honor...you know the drill). Anyway, it's rather large so I won't be offended if you have a slow connection, plus I'm not sure how many people here play JO.

It's available for download off a number of sites.

Click her to check it out on modDB

Click her to check it out on my site

-clu

User Posted Image

User Posted Image

User Posted Image

User Posted Image

User Posted Image

Aug 3 2003 Anchor

it looks great, i'd like to play it, but i don't have jedi outcast :(

--

It's me!!!
But from the "
Internet Millennium" point :)

Visit: Violence & Bloodshed

Aug 8 2003 Anchor

I've already made my own comments about why this is so impressive, but don't take my word for it.

Apparantly wrote: I am thoroughly impressed! The mod shows not only an impressive understanding of multiple and diverse systems in the game (the UI, the sabers, scripting, in-game cinematics, pre-rendered cinematics, music, mapping, modelling, texturing, effects, sounds, etc., etc.) but also a real "director's eye" for creating a compelling story within the context of exciting and fun gameplay... not to mention presenting the entire package in a slick, professional style!
And I love the educational aspect of it, too!

If you have JK2, I highly recommend downloading this mod and checking it out.

- Edited By Vyse On Fri 8th, Aug 2003 @ 7:35:56am

clu
clu
Aug 9 2003 Anchor

Thanks ppl!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.