Forum Thread
Black and White 2 (Forums : PC Gaming : Black and White 2) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 2 2005 Anchor

ok, Black and White is one of the best games of all time and it's sequel is not to far away (Quarter 3 2005). If you don't know Black and White, then you're really missing out. Short summary: you play as god. The new one is going to be amazing. Tell me your opinion. Heres some pics of the new one coming out. all of them are real in-game pics:

Storage.bwgame.com

Storage.bwgame.com

Storage.bwgame.com

Storage.bwgame.com

Storage.bwgame.com

chis
chis Old man.
Jan 2 2005 Anchor

looks pretty damn good, I had the first one, don't play it, but i like it :P

--

Nothing.

Jan 2 2005 Anchor

:O

i loved BNW, this game is going to rock so much

Jan 2 2005 Anchor

Black and White 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and Operation Flashpoint 2 and my favorite games that are coming out :D

HangPhyr
HangPhyr Failed science project
Jan 2 2005 Anchor

The campaign in BW1 was one of the most frusterating things I've played.

The multi was pretty fun, especially if you have a few players controlling the same team. It gets too easy though, because the team can do everything so fast. If you have a dedicated spellcaster with enough worshippers you can hurl fireballs nonstop into the enemy village.

--

User Posted Image

Jan 2 2005 Anchor

with b&w 2, your villagers will go to war with the other towns. you'll also be able to cast "epic mirracles" like earthquakes...

Jan 7 2005 Anchor

Yeah!!!
I'm really interested in getting this game.
Being able to play as a god rulez!!!

embers.
embers. I'm a lumberjack....
Jan 9 2005 Anchor

HangPhyr wrote: The campaign in BW1 was one of the most frusterating things I've played.

The multi was pretty fun, especially if you have a few players controlling the same team. It gets too easy though, because the team can do everything so fast. If you have a dedicated spellcaster with enough worshippers you can hurl fireballs nonstop into the enemy village.

fireballs suck, it wa sall about training your creature to do extreme megablast on the enemy temple. The thing that made it fail was the lack of games online.

TheRambo
TheRambo Hello.
Jan 9 2005 Anchor

BW2 is gonna be one hell of a game. I also played the first one and im def etting this one. But, as usual, i need to save money first... :/

--

OMG it's teh Raaaaammmbooo!!!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.