Forum Thread
BF1942 map (Old, I know) help, PLZ (Forums : Level Design : BF1942 map (Old, I know) help, PLZ) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 10 2008 Anchor

I recently came across a program called BattleCraft 1942, which some of you know to be a VERY easy way of making maps for the aging (and evergrowingly awesome) game Battlefield 1942. With BattleCraft, I also got the Mod Development Tools, which include the programs WinRFA, SSC editor, etc. Now, I've started making my own custom maps which I plan to release in a GIANT MAP PACK OF DESTRUCTION!!!!!!
...but I ran into a lil' bit of a snag.

Now to my problem. Excluding the mental one :O
First of all, I'm "not the BRIGHTEST TOOL IN THE SHED". (Get it?) What I can't seem to figure out is how to add ambient sound/sound effects to my levels. I tried using the SCC-whatever-the-hell-it's-called and WinRFA, but it was like a blind man trying to piss through a cheerio. (meaning it was futile.) I was lost, cold and alone :(

So could someone please give me some insight? A single ray of hope plz?
And tell me a simplified way of attaching sound to my levels?

Sep 10 2008 Anchor

make some wind and bird sounds yourself while playing, i guess

--

>:|

Sep 12 2008 Anchor

Lol, thnx -_-

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.