Forum Thread
batman stole from army of 2 (Forums : Console Gaming : batman stole from army of 2) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
Aug 22 2008 Anchor

i've played army of 2 and i beat wth my friend, i recently saw batman. If you've played and beat army of 2 you'd know philip clyde has scars on his mouth that looks like smiles thats why his nick name is smiley. now idk if they had been planning that or if it was in the comics but i know that the joker had scars that look like smiles any body else realize that

Ladedah
Ladedah Somethin or anotha'
Aug 22 2008 Anchor

Lawlz.
Look up Glasgow Smile.

--

<[[iframe]] src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/fallout81.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">

Aug 22 2008 Anchor

Yes, and Dark Knight was created in the 4 months after Army of Two came out.

--

Aug 22 2008 Anchor

really its undinable that they copied, because wasn't the joker smile just make up in the comics? I think they thought army of 2 had a good idea and that the dark knight would be to big for people to notice, if this forum gets bigger i'm gonna a bunch of comments of fans, they'll be freaking out.

Aug 22 2008 Anchor

yeah they added the scars on the actor after he died, they are jerks and they should be put to justice

--

>:|

Aug 22 2008 Anchor

yeh but i did love the movie

Ladedah
Ladedah Somethin or anotha'
Aug 22 2008 Anchor

<.<
Read my statement, then smack yourself with a dirty fish.

--

<[[iframe]] src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/fallout81.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">

Ennui
Ennui Dayvan Cowboy
Aug 22 2008 Anchor

neither Army of Two nor The Dark Knight was the first to implement the scars/cuts on face to make a big creepy grin. It's a pretty common idea and it's in Ichi the Killer which was made before either of those, and I'm sure it's been in lots of other stuff over the years.

--

LAMBDA WARS: WEBSITE | PROFILE | GREENLIGHT
The Definitive Half-Life 2 RTS Modification

MrTambourineMan
MrTambourineMan Working on Maggie's Farm
Aug 25 2008 Anchor

Ok, some people don't seem to get it - here's a wikipedia entry.

--

User Posted Image

Aug 26 2008 Anchor

Those bastard Scottish ripped off Batman! you bastards!.

Aug 28 2008 Anchor

i said that ARMY OF 2 got ripped off, thanks for thr wiki tanbourineman

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Aug 29 2008 Anchor

batman didnt rip off army of 2
the thing the joker has is real so army of 2 must have ripped of real life :o omg :o

--

°w°

Aug 29 2008 Anchor

dark raver thats a really stupid statement, just because heath had the scars doesn't mean army of 2 stole from baman that would imply they tole from heath ledger, so really no one copied any body

Arxae
Aug 29 2008 Anchor

that was sarcasm if you havent noticed -_-
besides, you made that statement cuz i quote

now idk if they had been planning that or if it was in the comics but i know that the joker had scars that look like smiles any body else realize that

don't call me stupid when you where the one being stupid

--

°w°

Aug 29 2008 Anchor

well alot of people on the net are stupid

Arxae
Aug 29 2008 Anchor

like you O.o
i dont even see how army of 2 could rip of batman (or vice versa) since like arklansman said, there where like 4 months in between, no big company can make a game in 4 months (except when its addons galore *cough*sims*cough*)

--

°w°

Aug 29 2008 Anchor

Also I failed to mention that Heath Ledger died two months before Army of Two came out.

--

Aug 29 2008 Anchor

i aggree with dark raver now no one copied from anybody

Aug 29 2008 Anchor

arklansman wrote: Also I failed to mention that Heath Ledger died two months before Army of Two came out.

is okay i sneakily covered it there

--

>:|

Arxae
Aug 29 2008 Anchor

arklansman wrote: Also I failed to mention that Heath Ledger died two months before Army of Two came out.

i think most of us know that :)

wells119 wrote: i aggree with dark raver now no one copied from anybody

but you where the one claiming they did ~_-

--

°w°

Aug 29 2008 Anchor

utill you informed me, please stop commenting on this ADMIN LOCK THIS

Henley
Henley the sun never sets on the eternally cool
Aug 30 2008 Anchor

wells119 wrote: utill you informed me, please stop commenting on this ADMIN LOCK THIS

i see this is a discussion, seriously guys its nothing to bitch and scratch over, if you want to know the truth i made the concept.

--

Aug 30 2008 Anchor

well infact batman and DC stole a villian from MARVEL

they stole marvel's lizard and they made crocman.

--

Here for your Simple modding needs.

Aug 30 2008 Anchor

really something i actually learned something from a post , that hasn't happened on this thread lately well if anybody would like to tell, tell me about anything like thaat than that would be good... instead of multiple post of how i'm wrong

if any body cares check out my capture devoice thread

usernamee
usernamee untitled
Sep 14 2008 Anchor

wells119 wrote: i've played army of 2 and i beat wth my friend, i recently saw batman. If you've played and beat army of 2 you'd know philip clyde has scars on his mouth that looks like smiles thats why his nick name is smiley. now idk if they had been planning that or if it was in the comics but i know that the joker had scars that look like smiles any body else realize that

You sir, embody the spirit of fail. Congratulations.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.