Forum Thread
Bank Heist need's YOU! (Half Life 2 Total Conversion Mod) (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Bank Heist need's YOU! (Half Life 2 Total Conversion Mod)) Locked
Thread Options
KortalMombat
KortalMombat Lord Trolley
Apr 10 2011 Anchor

Edited by: KortalMombat

--

Cognito Ergo Sum

VirtualRiot
VirtualRiot Music Producer
Apr 16 2011 Anchor

Bumping this for epic justice.

No really, this mod needs a good programmer maybe even more than Gordon Freeman needs his crowbar.

This is going to be some real heavy duty multiplayer deathmatch action and it would be a shame to miss it once its released. But to be released, it needs YOU.

Edited by: VirtualRiot

KortalMombat
Apr 30 2011 Anchor

What virtual said!

We have a full design doc for people applying.

--

Cognito Ergo Sum

May 5 2011 Anchor

Can you explain more? Idea's are common but how you implement the idea is what makes a game unique.

May 6 2011 Anchor

This looks really promising, I'd apply but unfortunately I don't really have the time right now to be working on another mod, and and I don't have any [good] work to show right now.

I'll have a lot more free time over the coming months (after June), so I'll apply then, since I should have something to show off by then, too

One other thing, you are in need of level designers, right?

KortalMombat
May 20 2011 Anchor

We have recieved two Mappers and one modeller/texture artist, This is great we are ever expanding.

But we desperatly need Programmers, if you have any knowledge please contact.

Bumping, sorry :/

--

Cognito Ergo Sum

Jun 12 2011 Anchor

I'm on the mappers and the mod is doing really well buy we still need programmers if anyone knows how please contact.

raxiv
raxiv I would, if I were you.
Jun 12 2011 Anchor

Bumping the project for epic justice. Saw your vids guys, great work!

Drown_
Drown_ Fear will reign above it all
Jun 12 2011 Anchor

I could do some textures if this is need in any way.

--

KortalMombat
Jun 16 2011 Anchor

PM'd

--

Cognito Ergo Sum

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.