Forum Thread
Another 4 MMOG (Forums : PC Gaming : Another 4 MMOG) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 20 2006 Anchor

I've just played these 4 free online strategy games.Introduce to you all
visit Mmog.bravehost.com for more information.

1. Unification Wars
A sci-fi theme Massively Multiplayer Online Game. Inspired by Star Wars Trilogy, Star Trek & other space strategy games Goal: Enslave the universe

2. Galactic Conquest
A sci-fi theme Massively Multiplayer Online Game. Inspired by Civilization Series, Call to Power Series, Master of Orion & other strategy games. Goal: to conquer the galaxy

3.3700AD
The year is 3700 AD. Human & aliens races at wars again. A sci-fi Space MMORPG

4. Ancient Worlds
A medival theme Massively Multiplayer Online Game. Build castle, arm your swordmen, ready your bowmen, chivalary prepare to charge. CHARGE!!!

graphicguru
graphicguru Model Artist
Mar 16 2006 Anchor

Yeah, and I just deleted the MMORPG 'Second Life" from my machine... For some unknown reason, strange women were flocking to me, wanting cybersex and erotic chats, (boy could I talk their panties off) and this was generally wrecking my marriage. Solution: DELETE IT... Now Humpty Dumpty is back to spending more time with Mrs Humpty Dumpty. Any way, it really sucked when I went to a social event in the game, more than twenty people in one location pretty much dragged it to a screeching halt...they called it 'LAG'... I called it one frame per minute.

By the way, a basic membership there in SL was also FREE. but unless you like doing it with a poser avitar, don't bother, they were having orgies every other second. (what a mess) "hey we need more towels over here!"

Edited by: graphicguru

--

Turbosquid.com will get you to my model assets page on TurboSquid...(Let me know If you can use a modeler).

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Mar 16 2006 Anchor

Blarg, I hate Second Life - I can't believe I have to develop in it as part of my course >.<.

Frickin' furries..

HitmanV
HitmanV Everyone loves a rebel!
Mar 17 2006 Anchor

PLANETSIDE!! I like planetside a lot!

--

User Posted Image

Jambozal
Jambozal Non-veteran ♥
Mar 17 2006 Anchor

Planetside rocked, have to agree there :)

--

User Posted Image
Sig courtesy of A hammy-bob mod christmas special 3 XD
Need help for: sound mastering, editing and recording, SFX creation or music? Drop me a PM

ArChNeMiSiS
ArChNeMiSiS Say hello to my little friend!
Mar 17 2006 Anchor

I second that. Planetside was good until SOE made it craptastic.

Edited by: ArChNeMiSiS

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.