Forum Thread
Alice (a Half-life 2 mod) help sought. (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : Alice (a Half-life 2 mod) help sought.) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 7 2010 Anchor

Hello,

Let me introduce, my name is Sam de Jong. Currently I am leading the design on a mod of Half-life 2 simply put: we need help with making it a real mod.
Basicaly the mod revolves around the question: What would happen if Edgar Allen Poe (famous victorian gothic novel writer) wrote Alice in wonderland and not Lewis?

Contact me at steam: [AtG]The Skyte. At the facepunch tread,
or ofcourse here.

Hendrix
Hendrix Tea maker extrodinaire
Jun 7 2010 Anchor

so basically, its gonna be like America Mcgee's Alice on Source?

--

User Posted Image

Jun 7 2010 Anchor

Well thats the whole point I want to do it better. Simply said appart from the striking resemblance of the characters America Mcgee's Alice does in no way actualy resemble lewis' story.

Edited by: Skyte

Jun 12 2010 Anchor

Also looking for music and audio?

Hendrix
Hendrix Tea maker extrodinaire
Jun 12 2010 Anchor

your right there skyte, so its America Mcgee's alice, crossed with tim burtons alice? lol

seriously good luck, i might know someone who can do concepts

--

User Posted Image

Jun 19 2010 Anchor

Sounds like a crazy yet interesting idea.

I just might join you.

Jun 20 2010 Anchor

What if "Alice in Wonderland" had been written by an American drug addict instead of an English pedophile?

--

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
-- Howard Aiken

Jun 22 2010 Anchor

Fragvergnugen wrote: What if "Alice in Wonderland" had been written by an American drug addict instead of an English pedophile?

If this is all you can share with us, you'd be better of saying nothing.

nielsvdleest wrote: Also looking for music and audio?

Yes we are still looking for some people to do the audio.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.