Forum Thread
6 New MoH Titles on the way! (Forums : General Banter : 6 New MoH Titles on the way!) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 4 2003 Anchor

Thanks to PlanetMedalofHonor for this news

PMoH

The press conference revolved mainly around Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun, and most of you non-console fans may be tired of hearing about it, but fear no more! The game is due out on the Xbox, GameCube, and PS2 before Christmas, however - there will also be a PC release about a month later! Told you PC fans not to fear! From the video footage of Rising Sun, the press were able to see the Pearl Harbor bombing, the player going prone (about time!), and bayonet fighting! Also, developers mentioned that there will be a night-time jungle beach landing, where you'll only be able to see an enemy by a muzzle flash. On top of that, there'll be an interactive environment full of animals, aligators (that will attack you and your team), as well as other death traps of nature. The sequal to Rising Sun (not an expansion pack), will be released about one year later, following the other brother. Prepare for hand-to-hand combat folks, the Pacific is here!
Next up, is the news that you've all really been waiting for, the sequals (that's right, more than one!) to Allied Assault! The first sequal, entitled, "Pacific Assault" will take place in the Pacific and cover the other theaters of war that Rising Sun will not. One year after Pacific Assault's release, another sequal will be released, probably covering a totally different theater of war all together. Details are still very sketchy on those titles, however - Pacific Assault will hopefully be released before Christmas.

Finally, I'm glad to report that there'll be an expansion pack to Medal Of Honor Allied Assault: Spearhead, which is currently untitled, and will also hopefully be released before Christmas and patch up the current state of Spearhead.

Just as you think I'm about done - I'm not, but you'll want to hear this, believe me. All the new titles (with possible exception to the Spearhead expansion) will be using a brand new engine, capable of handing the environment and all the great graphical effects, which is truly, exciting news!

That's the news for now from the press conference held in California earlier today. Brandon will be home by tomorrow, and will cover any news I missed. Talk back in the forum by using the comment feature!

Update: A few things I forgot to mention to you, just came to me. First off, you'll be able to use flares to illuminate a certain area in all of the following games. Along with that, all future games will come with a co-op mode, so you can play online and/or side-by-side (console gamers) with your friends!

Jesus!

6 TITLES OF PURE WAR PERFECTION!

:O:D:O:D

- Edited By Mr.Magnetichead On Tue 4th, Mar 2003 @ 2:38:55pm

Mar 4 2003 Anchor

great news... though i only read about the first 2 or 3 sentences sounds great. Can always use more MOH

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Chewbacca
Chewbacca modDB Wookie
Mar 4 2003 Anchor

I have Medal of Honor Allied Assault, and I think it is great!

--

I AM CHEWBACCA,
I AM FURRY YOU SEE,
SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST,
LICK ME?

I'd sooner kiss a wookie !
---
User Posted Image

Mar 5 2003 Anchor

Dear god, talk about milking a generic FPS.

--

Why wont it save me?

Mar 5 2003 Anchor

Theres nothing generic about the MoH games Az.

Mar 5 2003 Anchor

he cant get past the first level so he is freaking out O_o

--

Sachmo The Wang™ and me™ are property of modDB© Dead Aim Clear Score: 41mins 16secs beat that biaotch!!
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Chewbacca
Chewbacca modDB Wookie
Mar 5 2003 Anchor

JadeDingo wrote: he cant get past the first level so he is freaking out O_o

MOI???????????

--

I AM CHEWBACCA,
I AM FURRY YOU SEE,
SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST,
LICK ME?

I'd sooner kiss a wookie !
---
User Posted Image

Mar 5 2003 Anchor

Chewbacca: Read the thread over again and guess who he's talking to.

About these new MoH's, very great, my brother has AA... maybe I should try playing it sometime :)

--

User Posted Image

Mar 6 2003 Anchor

Lol.

I'd like to see him play sniper alley on hard. :D

Mar 6 2003 Anchor

thats so hard, damn!

ive been playing SpearHead lately, it rocks much the also.

but im upto this bit that is so FUCT!!!! theres a sniper off somewhere, i can hide from him, cant see him, a tank comes from behind me, sticky bombs dont get it cos its raining, and and AAARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Sometimes I wish I was you, then I could be friends with me.
User Posted Image
Secret Words - WHAT!?

Mar 6 2003 Anchor

Mr.Magnetichead wrote:

Lol.

I'd like to see him play sniper alley on hard. :D

no way thats farking impossible on easy, unless you know exactly where all those snipers are you are dead. I got so pissed one day, i ejected the cd and then proceed to snap the cd in half... i then realized it wasnt mine O_o

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Mar 6 2003 Anchor

I did it on easy.

To be honest MOHAA online was good, otherwise it was just another boring FPS.

--

Why wont it save me?

Mar 6 2003 Anchor

the multiplayer MOH has always been below par... always crappy... gimmie day of defeat any day :D

--

User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image

Mar 7 2003 Anchor

MOH:AA single rocks, multi sucks.

BF1942 single sucks, multi FKN ROCKS!!!!!!11112233111!!!! tw13ve

--

User Posted Image
Secret Words - WHAT!?

Mar 7 2003 Anchor

Aye, I wish I could afford the full version, I cant even be bothered to get the warez version, I want to buy it. (BF1942)

--

Why wont it save me?

Mar 7 2003 Anchor

its worth it man, multiplay is so good!

--

User Posted Image
Secret Words - WHAT!?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.