Transmission Code: 15425 (#41)
Yo dawg. I heard you don’t like to listen to a stream within a stream within a stream. So I finally made it so you can skip without the trip. - Nic
Extended Show Notes
- 00:00:40 - William and Emanuel are joined by Daniel “Ackart” Glenn, Matthew Dryden, Andrew “Winston” Watkins and Joe Castagnino from Modular Combat.
- 00:04:00 - Winners of the Modular Combat - Create a Module will be annouced at the end of the interview.
- 00:04:15 - Livestream account is re-verified so we have increased slots again.
Emanuel’s Apology Section
- 00:04:45 - Emanuel apologises for his racial slurs.
From the Mouth of Valve
- 00:04:50 - GoodGame Episode 24: Inside Valve Software.
- 00:06:20 - Left 4 Dead Update Released.
- 00:07:20 - CommunityFortress: Robin Walker Interview.
- 00:09:00 - Discussion of the accusation of Valve stealing the idea for the Spitter.
- 00:10:00 - Left 4 Dead 1 DLC Announcement Coming Shortly, Sequel’s Pre-orders Double Those of Original.
- 00:11:00 - Kotaku: Left 4 Dead 2 “Swamp Fever” Hands-On Impressions
- 00:12:30 - More discussion of Good Game’s interview with Gabe Newell.
- 00:23:30 - Prison (Half-Life 2 Map)
- 00:25:20 - Wilson Chronicles Trailer 1
- 00:27:00 - AuHeppa’s This is Human Error - Episode 2
- 00:28:20 - City Freerun Update
- 00:30:00 - Killing Floor DLC (Katana)
- 00:32:00 - Portal: The Nightmare Trailer
- 00:35:00 - Research and Development on Rock Paper Shotgu.n
Topic of the Week
- 00:36:00 - Overgrowth
- 00:40:20 - Interview with Matthew Dryden, Andrew “Winston” Watkins and Joe Castagnino from Modular Combat.
- 01:34:00 - Contest Winners Announced
Question / Discussion
- 01:47:30 - Last weeks PlanetPhillip Poll question: “Is copyrighted Music in a Mod OK?”
- 01:51:00 - This weeks Poll Question: “Does the history of a mod affect your review?”
- 01:59:00 - Wrap-up.