This is the full list of features for the mod. (this list might be updated by new versions of mod)
Posted by [TZP]LoNer1 on May 30th, 2012
- Unique version of AtmosFear3 with special designed sky textures, weather behavior, suns and god rays (Fallout and Psi-Storm are not included).
The weather has been scripted to be almost a constant dreadful setting where the sky rarely 'opens up and breathes' with direct and clean sunlight. This is not just a copy of "Misery" weathers; Almost every hour of weathers are changed.
- Complete redesign of environmental textures to create a dead and miserable atmosphere (many dead textures from AtmosFear used).
- Hundreds of new high resolution textures for environment, items and weapons, suits and headgear. NPC's are looking unshaved, scarred and tired.
- Complete interface redesign including main menu, options, loading screens, inventory, hud, minimap, mouse pointer and more.
- New original musical score for all areas.
- New special designed sounds including actor steps on grass, in water and more.
- New ambient sound effects including flies and other animals.
- Random radio chatter and miscellaneous sound effects.
- Many mutant have new sounds including Poltergheist, Snorks, tushkano, flesh, boars, ...
- Better blood and redesign of suit and clothes colour schemes.
- All weapons have new crisp sounds for firing, handling and reload.
- Visual redesign of ALL weapons (many weapons seem worn and unmaintained).
- New flashlight texture and configs which makes it easier for your eyes to focus on the environment during darkness.
- PDA sounds are retouched.
- New interface sounds including ingame inventory.
- New desaturated PDA map and inventory.
- Slightly transparent brown inventory.
- New inventory icons.
A list of people that need crediting: (besides the ones mentioned in Q12 in MISERY FAQ)
ArtistPavel and Dolgov Studio - mutant hit texture and some sounds from "Call of Pripyat Complete" were used.
Smoq2 and PhoenixHeart - PDA Maps with Point Names from their "Total Factional Warfare" mod.
Tigerr - for flesh model converted from CoP
Some interface textures from "The Very Anarchy Cell" mod by Chriotmao and "Improved interface" by PavelSnork were used and/or edited.