The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
"Imperial Game Engine 2.7.1 (aka )"(15 december 2017 stable update released)
- released V2 collisions +debugging visualization
- bugfix: iscene ed viewport statistics
- bugfix: materials videos.
- added: clustered and plus Forward lighting modes.
- added: PBS ESM preference.
- bugfix: aniteplayer.
- bugfix: loadTextScriptToString(std::string textScriptName) n\
- bugfix: SoundActor Max Distance Preference.
- bugfix: Set Get Transforms throught IScript.
- added: AniTE play sound loop.
- bugfix: redraw QuickOverlayMessage.ifn
- bugfix: unloading iscene injects and triggers.
- added: show/hideBoundingBox/Radius in IModel Ed
- added: .ipk packages custom passwordS protection.
- bugfix: SetProperty.ifn
- added Physics Shapes.
- added: IPainter Actor (decoration terrain).
- added: mode OnRaycast.ifn::05X05
- Added: Fractions.
- added: FrontEnd documentation Browser.
- added: physic constraints.
- added: x20 IPhysics imperial-script funcs.
- bugfix: gizmos colours.
- added Anite input veriable scale.
- added Anite Tracks:
- added scripts:
If(BOOL).ifn::IS_ONE (TWO, THREE, FOUR)_PLAYER_GAME_MODE
GetSetProgrammingFunction.ifn::LODChannal x9 funcs.
Imperial Game Engine 2.6.3(2017.10.16) out in the world
XPN 202 - added: OrbitalActorViewer.ifn "ConnectToAccountDataBase.ifn" "OnAccountDB.ifn"
"Imperial Game Engine 2.6.1" 15 september 2017 update. XPN 201 - released MotionCapture System. - added 3DActor MoCap Marker.
Project Name: WROFFGame POC Version: 0.3 Introduction: WROFFGame POC- is "proof of concept" for Game Template, based on Multiplayer technologies, as Local...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Sci-fi, cyberpank practopian MMO. Placed scientific foundation for this game
No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add game and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.