The Imperial Gamel Engine is a game engine developed by "wow-bomb game studios" for creating 3D games of all genres. IE architecture also supports creating of 2D games. Targeting goals of IE was creating games with high-end cinematics, game scenes with mass of different gamelogic processes and large game servers, containing entire star systems with procedural planets (with cities and megalopolises) and star bodies.
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 1 June 2017 update.
- bugfix: unlimited count of anite tracks.
- ported OGRE 2.2
- added IBR materials.
- added material animation.
- added Texture Adressing.
- released texture atlass framing system.
- added TextureAnimator.ifn
- added 20 new preferences for materials.
- added IBR (Image Based Reflections) materials.
- [FAIL]written WEB-PLAYER for integration in web-globall.
- restored CEGUI
- added CheckAABBCollision.ifn
- fixed savings for windows doccking.
- optimized AniTE ("actor_mover")
- add new timeline track type AniTE "texture_animation".
- added preview model changing for material edotor.
- fixed RemoteAction.ifn
- fixed LoadIFlowScript.ifn
XPN 158 - added script "MAP_MANAGER_SHOW_ALL_DEBUG_GEOMETRY" fixed AniTE model animation keyframing. added GIF animations and JPG pictures in Documantation...
XPN 137 - maked autho generation of light flares. dx11 - Added mass assigning of IMaterial in IModel Ed.
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 25 february 2017 update. XPN 130 - [FAILED]preformed implementation of ILink actor. - optimised cycles. (benchmark from 20...
"Imperial Game Engine SDK" 20 february 2017 update. XPN 121 XPN 124 - fixed saving names of variables in "ProfileSerializer.ifn" - fixed settings of variables...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Sci-fi, cyberpank practopian MMO. Placed scientific foundation for this game
No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add game and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.