Game Develop is a free game development software allowing to create any kind of 2D game without needing any knowledge in a specific language : Everything is made thanks to visual editors. The software uses an "event based" system, using conditions which have to been filled so as to execute actions. These events are compiled by Game Develop to machine code, as ordinary programming languages, making GD quite unique in the world of game development software.
The editor is designed to be simple but powerful :
* Use of a Ribbon to allow easy access to features. ( Game Develop uses wxRibbon )
* Can be used on Windows and Ubuntu 11.04
* Extension system so as to enhance the features of Game Develop.
* Entirely visual scene editor, so as to see directly the aspect of the game ( WYSIWYG ).
* Layers system.
* Visual Event editor, allowing simple and efficient creation.
* Preview directly integrated to the editor. No need to wait to test games.
* Powerful integrated Debugger, allowing to verify the properties and the values of the objects or of the variables and to modify them.
* Customizable skin.
* Use of variable lists to easily find the variables used in your game.
A lot of features are available for game creation :
* Animated sprites, composed of animations with directions.
* Text object, so as to display easily text on the screen.
* 3D Box object, so as to create 3D Building for example.
* Features allowing to manipulate objects on the scene.
* Support for keyboard and mouse.
* Object allowing to draw directly shapes on screen.
* Support for joysticks.
* Timers and time manipulation, allowing to create slowdown.
* Ability to play sounds and music, and manipulate them.
* Simple handling of files: Saving, Loading, Removing files...
* Encryption functions.
Hello everyone & welcome back to MCT!
First of all, thank you for supporting Mobile Carrier Tycoon. Day after day the number of people interested in the project continues to grow and so we are very grateful to you. Several weeks ago we have been cooking something behind the scenes and finally we're ready to share it with the community.
So the rumors were true, mobile devices have just arrived to MCT. In addition to providing mobile phone service, now you can play as a whole mobile carrier, choosing from which phones will be available for your company, up to how much will be the sale price!
But that is not all. It turns out that as CEO of the company, you will be in charge of negotiating partnerships with the large phone manufacturers in the industry. These agreements allow you to bring new cellphones to your carrier and your mobile phone subscribers!
Other advances that we bring this week, is the expansion of the subscription plans system. Before it was only possible to select the price and one other feature, but thanks to this advancement, now you will have the opportunity to name the subscription plan, and modify how many lines you want to include in the package. In fact, you can even choose if the offer is with a two year contract or not!
The most important thing is that the new updates, add a touch of realism to the game and allow you to decide which kind of Mobile Carrier Tycoon you want to be! Remember to track the game and follow Indiestar Games on Twitter. See you on the next update!
Need more hands? Just write to BidOn Games team:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Mobile Carrier Tycoon puts you in the role of a young CEO, of a newly established mobile carrier. In your way to conquer the telecom market, you will...
This is a game about killing ducks, MANY ducks. Four levels, Four guns. The credits for audio used in this game are in the README.txt file. PLEASE ATTENTION...
Platformer Challenge is a platformer game with an integrated level editor. The game can be played alone or with friends on the same computer or on Internet...
Play on to find out how much of a Yuvi can you be! When Flintoff sledged, Broad felt the brunt of it as Yuvi made the ball disappear six times in a row...
Dark Cell is a platform horror puzzle game. I started the development a few weeks ago after being inspired by ghost stories. You play a role of a prisoner...
I am makeing a game about zombies and shooting them right now i have made it on single player but later it will be on multiplayer. it will have better...
No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add game and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.