A small but dedicated dev- team created this magical java based indie- engine,
which allows ANYONE to create their own broser based 2D mmorpg, with their own graphics
/ visuals, own story, world, lore, stats, etc.
Building a " 2D indie -mmorpg"?! No way !
- Yes way!
This engine shall open the door to a new generation of indie mmorpgs!
And I should know since I am working on one myself. : )
The browser based dev. tool for custom made 2D mmorpgs / or simply multiplayer adventures is on its way!
It is still being improved and extended but -
its current features are:
- perfect for 2D topdown games.
- easy use for everyone, due to a user friendly developer's interface + sample game.
- very customizable, due to code fields for more daring / experienced coders (java).
- comes with a small set of free graphics content ( sprites / tiles / items etc ) but everything can be replaced with your own content.
- comes with basically free server space where your game will be automatically hosted.
- you work directly online, and saving makes your content go instantly "live".
- userbase management: manage your players / give them GM 'powers' or ban them from your game.
- in-game chat function.
- see other players in the game and interact with them!
- runs at 60fps
- particle effect editor
- map generator
- excellent for survival horror settings, fan-games, RPGs, all in online multiplayer and for free!
you can already test/use the engine for free in the demo mode.
right now, the advanced features are locked and only available for those who get the full version.
please let us know if you are interested.
we will keep you informed!