Brave developers from New Zealand decided to put some work in charity this summer. On September the 2nd Big Block Games studio has starded 14 days challange. In this short period of time, they're looking to create a fully playable, well designed RPG/arcade style flash game. The aim is extraordinary. All money raised from free donations from players and watchers will go to Child's PLay Charity. They work almost 24h/day with the smile on their faces.
Everyone who will donate will receive:
- Name a monster in the game
- More powerful weapons and items
- Access to all playable races
- A DRM-free downloadable version of the game after the sprint
- The top 100 donors receive a free copy of our other title, Black Market!
- The top 5 donors will receive custom characters
- The highest donor will become a major game character
Extra benefits to donors:
- For each $100 in total donations Paul (the main game Artist) will design a new hat to the game. And You've got to know, that he is pretty good at that.
- Every company, that will donate at least $500 will get hat in the game and their logo on the challenge page shrine.
- Children's lifelong gratitude.
You can do it, by clicking on this link.
On the top of that, Developers decided to go wild and make an unusual madness. They've published livestream from their computer screens when they are working. They also answer almost every question that watchers ask them. So go and grab a bargain - watch how the game is being developed right now.
But remember! Children are the most important here!
You can check their progress and all news about the project on their official site.