Ever wanted to make an FPS? Well with 3drad you can make an awesome FPS easily. This tutorial will show you the basics of making an FPS.
Before i start make sure you have the latest version of 3drad. you can download it at: 3drad.com
In this tutorial i'm going to show you how to get your map set up and how to add a player and skybox.you can either read or Download the prodject.
Here are the steps in words.
1. Goto Object then add and add a GForce object
2. Goto Object then add and add a Floor (use RigidBody or Terrain)
3. Add some elements (Skybox, Trees, rocks ect)
4. Add your Player (Object\Add\Cam1stPerson)
5. Check your Player to the G-force object and the floor object
6. Test your game by pressing space.
Here is the Project: