3D Rad is a freeware development tool used to create 3D games, interactive 3D applications and physics-based simulations for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7. Works created with 3D Rad can be delivered to the final user as a stand-alone applications or web-based applets.
Ever wanted to make an FPS? Well with 3drad you can make an awesome FPS easily. This tutorial will show you the basics of making an FPS
Posted by TheDiddyHop on Oct 25th, 2010
Ever wanted to make an FPS? Well with 3drad you can make an awesome FPS easily. This tutorial will show you the basics of making an FPS.
Before i start make sure you have the latest version of 3drad. you can download it at: 3drad.com
In this tutorial i'm going to show you how to get your map set up and how to add a player and skybox.you can either read or Download the prodject.
Here are the steps in words.
1. Goto Object then add and add a GForce object
2. Goto Object then add and add a Floor (use RigidBody or Terrain)
3. Add some elements (Skybox, Trees, rocks ect)
4. Add your Player (Object\Add\Cam1stPerson)
5. Check your Player to the G-force object and the floor object
6. Test your game by pressing space.
Here is the Project: