Warp Speed is a 2D multiplayer shooter, aspiring to be a platform for casual as well as competitive gaming. Easy to learn but hard to master. Fast, full of action and visually appealing. What makes it special is its innovative physics that allows you to move around the map without jetpacks, ninja ropes, etc. By simply rotating the dude around his axis you control the gravity so you're no longer bound to the floor.
After a couple of months of almost releasing the alpha version of Warp Speed we finally made it!
Important things to note:
- It's extremely aplha. We've tested it on a very few machines. If it doesn't work on your computer, do not panic. Let us know your basic hardware and software specifications and we'll try to work this out in the meantime.
- We want your feedback regarding the movement. Mainly:
- Is it comfortable enough?
- Is the game speed fine or too fast? Would you prefer it to be slower?
- Is it too hard to learn the rotations? Are the rotations intuitive enough?
- Are there too many keys to manage? (roughly 5).
- Would you like something to be different?
- Instructions regarding the movement can be found in the download section