the goal of this launcher is to simplify the launching of mods and parameters in Homeworld 2 by simply pressing the play button you are ready to go.
updated to 1.2
1.2 – Added multiple mod selection
updated to 1.3
1.3 – Added refresh buttons and optimized a ton!
Nice - gotta try this when theres time again for some Homeworld-action :)
glad you like it!
Thanks, this is great, very very useful.
Are you going to add more features?? i sugest you add "-datapath" to use with mods that aren't in .big.
Hi, you have that in File > Advanced Settings then choose the -overrideBigFile checkbox to enable :)
i know that, but it's just for the mod in the standard data folder, what i mean is like in my case were i have one wip mod in data/ and other wip mod in dataGC/ for example.
Using "-datapath" we can have multiple mods that aren't in .big .
if you want its possible to define that in custom parameters, just do it like you would with a shortcut
Alright gonna implement this in the next version of launcher :)
updated to 1.41
- Optimized a lot of inner workings, should be much quicker when checking for updates etc..
- Added datapath setting in advanced settings
If anyone got some feedback on what i should add etc, please feel free to come with suggestions :)
Updated to 1.52
- Fixed Open mod folder in menu
- Added Drag and drop mod installation, only works on .big files
- Added option to show vanilla mods
- Added my own updater
- Added Crash detection, if HW2 crashes within 2 seconds of startup you will be asked to see the log file
- Renamed launcher executable to SHWL.exe
If there is any suggestions, please let me know :D
Updated to 1.55
- Added Game Path option(will be auto set if inside homeworld2/Bin/Release)
- Added Game Port option(good for people using public ip to play)
- Better mod detection, should show if no mods listed or not
- Right Click menu on mods, only a delete option for now
- Drag and Drop a mod is a bit improved
- Fixed issue where settings would be lost if a new version is installed(please test this and report back)
Updated to 1.60
- Fixed: Rewrote the entire configuration system (everything will be reset), should not reset configuration at all anymore after this.
- Redid a lot of the interface, so should be a lot prettier to look at!
- Double clicking a mod will open it in explorer
Updated to 1.70
Fixed: made it re sizable, you can even maximize entirely!
Fixed: remembers the window size and location
Fixed: You don't need to select "No Mods" to play without mods
Fixed: Updater is a tiny bit more reliable(STU 1.3)
Great program... keep it up.
This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
omfg how hard cant it be to find the ******* mods ! DO A ******* AUTO SEARCH FOR GOD SAKE
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.