Update v0.7 of SCP - Containment Breach. Full changelog available in the description.
- Five new SCPs.
- Improved map generation algorithm - now the map is divided into three "zones." ("light containment", "heavy containment" and an office/research zone). Due to this, the layout of the facility now makes much more sense; you won't be seeing a toilet or office next to the containment chamber of a Keter-level SCP anymore.
- Lot of new rooms.
- Plenty of new scripted events, including scenes where you'll witness the staff trying to escape the facility with varied success, and an event where SCP-096 gets to do more than just sit on the floor.
- New items.
- Ambient sounds that are played near specific objects/area, such as the sound of dripping water near a pipe or a quiet humming sound near a ventilation shaft.
- Some optimization to SCP-096's AI, it shouldn't cause FPS drop as much as before.
Some small additions to the intro sequence.
- Minor visual improvements to the smoke.
- SCP-173 model with heavily reduced polycount; from ~14,000 to ~2,200.
- More security cameras placed around the facility.
- Fixed the bug that caused the player to get stuck inside the doors.,
- The viewable computer screens are now scaled up/down depending on the resolution.
- The time and date of a save file is now showed in the "Load Game"-menu.
- Improved the layout of the in-game documents.