PeZBOT 005p for Call of Duty: World at War - offline multiplayer bots for those who like to play offline.
Version 005p (19 September 2010):
- Bots will now throw Signal Flares.
- Bots may spread out / flank more.
- No longer require sv_botsRandomInput DVAR in the command line.
- Added in-game PeZBOT menu allowing you to change PeZBOT settings without having to use the console. (Press "B" (default) then select PeZBOT)
- The mod will now appear in the mod list on the game menu.
- "Being obvious" distance increased - bots will see you from a slightly longer distance away if you are not moving.
- Bots will now choose attachments for weapons.
- Bots will now choose a perk upon spawning.
- Bots start at a random rank.
- Bots may now melee enemy dogs.
- Rewaypointed Seelow for better performance - from 486 to 373 waypoints.
- Fixed waypoint bugs in all maps.
- Added DVARs: svr_pezbots_axis & svr_pezbots_allies to give greater control and allow uneven team selection.
We have no problem if people want to mod PeZBOT and release their own version, but we have one golden rule: the new mod MUST be renamed in the following format "PeZBOT_" + "MOD NAME OR MAKER" + "VERSION NUMBER". This is to avoid any confusion about which mod is which and by whom.
We are more than happy to supply the source for our latest versions and let people update their modded PeZBOT with our latest scripts. We would ask that each PeZBOT modder release the souce to their mod and make it freely available and permitted to be itself modded or added to another version of PeZBOT, including ours if we like the addition.
With this arrangement, the PeZBOT mod will be the winner. Instead of two heads working on new ideas and solving problems we can have many.
This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs, use at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any damages this mod does to your PC.
PEZZALUCIFER - Original author of the mod: did all of the coding of the CoD4 version until 008p and ported the mod to WaW. Huge thanks to him for creating this great mod and letting us continue to improve it!
ATB - Huge amount of coding: lots of bug fixes and huge additions, the mod wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for him!
Lord_Gannondorf - Waypointing / Coding
402, AA_Fan6566, AbneyPark, AintNoMeInTeam,BritishBulldog1,
Bruc3, Gerhart, Gumpy, INSANE, JamJam11, Kill3r, MasterB,
Maks Deryabin, NovemberDobby, OpenWarfare Mod, Patmansan,
Sparks, Tally, TL-SpacepiG, Whitsel, WCP, Zeroy.
(If we forgot to add you to the credits then please contact us!)
Things to know:
- This is pre-alpha code, meaning it is in no way feature complete and may be full of bugs!
- All stock maps, as of patch 1.7, are waypointed.
- Bots work on all game modes. (See "Known Bugs/Issues")
- Bots have been tested and working on version 1.7 of World at War. (Please do not report any bugs found with older versions!)
- Bots DO NOT work in Nazi Zombie Mode or Co-Op! They are for Multiplayer only.