This package is for Newbs and those too Lazy to put everything together every new version. It includes the latest version of Dwarf Fortress, Graphics, and the best compatible Utilities! It has a graphical interface that lets you change Settings, Graphics, Aquifers, Exotics, Keybindings, Run utilities, and more! The utilities and graphics in this pack are NOT made or supported by Bay 12 Games. This requires Microsoft .NET 3.5 to be installed.
+ Dwarf Fortress v0.31.25 Windows SDL w/Sound
+ Lazy Newb Pack GUI (V1.3)
- A Graphical User Interface that can change Settings, Graphics, Aquifers, Exotics, Keybindings, Run utilities, and MORE!
- Install any graphics pack put in the graphics folder! Run any utility put in the utilities folder!
- Built-in init text editor!
- Open common links and folders!
+ Phoebus Graphics 31.25v21
+ Ironhand's Graphics v0.57 & April Fools edition
+ Mayday's Graphics 31.25a
- Replaces ASCII with a pleasant graphical tileset. Easily switch between sets! Phoebus installed by default.
+ Dwarf Therapist v0.6.10
- Easily manage labors: what tasks your dwarfs perform.
+ StoneSense Slate v2.3
-See your fortress in isometric 3D. Can (f)ollow along with your DF window.
+ Runesmith 0.1.20
- Hack and modify your dwarfs. Use at your own risk.
+ DFInit Utility v1.53 (.exe in DF folder)
- Easily change game settings
+ Soundsense r29
- An amazing sound engine for dwarf fortress!
(NOTE: To get sounds go to "Soundpack update" and press "Start automatic update")
+ DFHack 0.5.15
- Minor utilities and hacks: vein digger, map reveal, etc. Read readme and use at your own risk.
+ Quickfort v2.00
- Use spreadsheets to automatically designate large areas of your fort. Click link for help and resources.
- Converts images into spreadsheets which can be used with Quickfort.
+ Laptop Keybinds
+ Custom Embark Profiles (LNP, Mayday, DFVIDTUTS2011, DFVIDTUTS2010)
+ Custom World Gen
- Lazy Newb World: Peaceful, MORE MINERALS, small world, much less scary Hidden Fun Stuff, generally fewer Z levels.
- To use this you must select "Design New World with Advanced Parameters" and then "Lazy Newb World".