Insurgency (INS) is a total conversion mod for Valve Software's Half-Life 2, powered by the Source Engine. INS immerses the player in an intense online combat experience. Set on the modern battlefields, Insurgency simulates infantry combat that encourages the use of teamwork and tactics to close with and destroy the enemy.
Please make sure you completely delete previous versions of Insurgency before installing the new client.
* Fixed: players spawning inside other players (generally AFK) and being killed instantly.
* Fixed: players getting stuck when throwing a grenade when prone on certain locations.
* Shotgun pellet damage has been reduced.
* Shotgun penetration has been fixed.
* Volume slider in music options works properly now and saves the volume settings.
* It is now possible to mute other players - new option available in game menu.
* Fixed: Scoreboard not showing all the players in the server.
* Weapon caches now don't give players extra / infinite grenades that they shouldn't.
* A bug affecting some classes loadouts has been fixed.
* The in-game voice notification panel will now show the correct colors (blue or red depending on the team).
* Fixed an annoying "unconnected has disconnected" message.
* Random sound effects that could be heard while tweaking the options menu have been addressed.
* Fixed a number of known client and server crashes after collecting minidumps from the community.
* The Shader Effects Update patch will no longer be necessary.
* Third person M203 firing sounds are now audible.
- USMC initial spawn area has been redesigned.
- Fixed strange effects on certain trucks.
* ins_samawah_day has been improved.
- Made all physics props static to prevent stuck issues.
- Clipped a few area's for prone players.
- B objective no longer extends to the elevator shaft.
- Added a ladder to the top of conveyor belt in the mine building.
- Fixed an issue with scope zooms.
- Other small tweaks.
- Changed ambient light color and intensity.
- Added a extra way over the wall for USMC between their spawn and the school building.
- Decreased the size of B objective capture zone by half, cut on the insurgent side.
- Objective C moved further away.
- Fixed narrow path not letting more than 1 player go through near the initial INS spawn.
- Added extra staircase to Objective Bravo.
- Received minor additional tweaks.
* USMC voices have been reverted to the previous version (2.0 voices).
* Insurgent voices have been updated.
* Weapon sounds have been improved.