Doomzone v1.6 update. Adds two new player classes to the mod, the Pointman and Samurai.
-- General Changes --
* Swapped the body/weapon drop sound effects for higher quality sounds.
* Projectiles for the Hyperblaster, Laser Cannon, and Light Cyborgs now have trails.
* Tremor effect has been added to explosives.
* Tremor effect has been added to Suicide Bomber, Cyber Baron, and Cybruiser.
* Added flight sound to Unmaker lasers.
* Arc Rifle and Thunderbolt beams now cast light.
* Split flashlight Decorate definitions into new lump, Declight.
* M82 has a new firing sound.
* StA-18 has a new firing sound.
* StA-18 no longer reloads mid burst, if the player has less than three rounds left in a magazine.
* Spider Mastermind hitbox reduced in size.
* DSPISTOL has been replaced with a new sound, for navigating menus.
* DSSHOTGN has been replaced for ZDoom marines.
* Reworked tremors for Cyberdemon, Annihilator, Spider Mastermind, and Arachnophyte.
* UAC Elite unarmed melee damage buffed +50%.
* Support class gains 50 HP from porta-medkits instead of 25.
* Gunner class gains 50 armor from porta-armorkits instead of 25.
* BERSERK ACS module merged into RECOVER ACS module.
* StA-18/SE firing animation now has a smooth recoil animation, at the cost of 2 frames between shots.
* LS13 cocking animation smoothed.
* Reworked the RELOAD script so it wouldn't needlessly create a different variable for each weapon.
* Updated StA-3 Stova's pickup sprite.
* Simplified HGH See states.
* Arc Cannon ammo pickups now give a 30% charge instead of a 100% charge.
* Added zoom indicators to HUD for VC-32.
* Added zoom indicators to HUD for M66.
* Added zoom indicators to HUD for VC39.
* Guardsphere powerup color changed to GreenMap.
* Grenade animations have been sped up and smoothed.
* Proximity mines now beep once per second while armed.
* MP5 zombie has a new translation.
* Boltgun bolts now leave rocket trails in flight.
* Chaingunner now has his original red translation.
* Light cyborg has been moved from sergeant spawn to trooper spawn.
* Changed firing sounds for the LS13, VC-9, VC8, StA-5X, LSR44, and VC39.
* Changed pickup sprite for the Gauss Cannon. (Credit: DimosHunter)
* Changed M224-A3 muzzle flash behavior.
* Gave ARM 17 MultiRocket Launcher its own unique sounds.
* Changed ammo pickups for the StA-12 Inferno Shotgun pickup sound.
* Increased illumination radius for flashlight.
-- Additions --
* Bloody screen and heartbeat by CaptainManiac and BadMojo. Disabled in multiplayer.
* Pulsing red screen when at critical HP, modified from CaptainManiac's code.
* New M_DOOM logo, courtesy of Derrick Drysdale (dude, thanks a ton, seriously).
* New player class: Pointman. Dual-weild pistols, snipe with burst fire rifles, and obliterate with repeating cannons! Gains 50 points from porta-kits instead of 25, resistant to bullet damage, and +50% melee damage, -10% movement speed.
* New player class: Samurai. Slice and dice with a katana, dual weild SMGs, and send demons back to the pits with the Guardian Launcher! 20% resistance to melee attacks, infinite shurikens.
* New weapon: AT-14 Rakow. Dual-weildable pistol for Pointman. (Sprites: OSJClatchford, Eriance, silentzorah (edit))
* New weapon variant: LS57-P SMG. Variant of LS57, with higher fire rate and larger magazine. For Pointman.
* New weapon: VK-12 Vollmer. Shotgun with detachable 12-round box magazine. For Pointman. (Sprites: unknown)
* New weapon: AT-HV10 Penetrator. Fully automatic pneumatic nailgun, with low fire rate, high accuracy and damage. For Pointman. (Sprites: Eriance, Captain J)
* New weapon: ASP Burst Rifle. Assault rifle with built-in 3x optics, high damage, and high accuracy. Locked to burst fire mode. For Pointman. (Sprites: Ninlhil, DoomNukem, Mike12, silentzorah (edit))
* New weapon: Type 7 Particle Rifle. High damage semi-automatic rifle. For Pointman. (Sprites: Freedoom Team, zrrion the insect, silentzorah (color edit))
* New weapon: MOD-3 Andra. High ROF burst fire rocket launcher. For Pointman.
* New weapon: MP-50 Repeating Cannon. Rapid fire hitscan explosive cannon. For Pointman. (Sprites: Eriance)
* New weapon: Nobitsura Kage. Slice and dice, drain enemy HP, toss shurikens, and fire sword bolts! For Samurai. (Sprites: osjclatchford, Mike12, Eriance, 3D Realms, GhostKillahZero)
* New weapon: Shuriken. Throw spiky things, with infinite ammo! For Samurai. (Sprites: GhostKillahZero, silentzorah, 3D Realms)
* New weapon: Type-17 Crossbow. Launches both steel-tipped and explosive tipped bolts. For Samurai. (Sprites: Rogue Entertainment, silentzorah (color edit))
* New weapon: ZICS Riot Shotgun. High powered, high fire rate gatling shotgun, offset by a low ammo capacity and lightning fast reload speed. For Samurai. (Sprites: Mike12, 3D Realms)
* New weapon: ZI-63 SMG. Dual-weildable SMG with selective fire. For Samurai. (Credit: Cage, Raziel236, silentzorah)
* New weapon: Onibi Flamethrower. Selective fire flamethrower, fires both ignited propane and a napalm bomb. For Samurai. (Credit: Zrrion the Insect, Eriance)
* New Weapon: Type-24 Yari. Magazine loaded rocket launcher, fires both dumbfire and lock-on missiles. For Samurai. (Credit: zrrion the insect, Eriance, silentzorah)
* New Weapon: ZI-17 Guardian. Launches spreadfire missiles packed with incendiary grenades. For Samurai. (Credit: Eriance)
* New Weapon: ZI-97 Mini-Nuke. Yup. It's literally a nuke. For Samurai. (Credit: Daniel (sprites, coding), 3D Realms, zrrion the insect)
* New grenade: Sticky Bomb. Higher explosive yield than standard proximity mines.
* New enemy: Rakow zombie. Basic recolored zombieman that drops a Rakow on death. Just shoot him, take his gun.
* New enemy: Vollmer zombie. Does slightly more damage than Scattergunner, less damage than Shotgunner. Drops Vollmer shotgun. (Sprites: Taggart)
* New enemy: Penetrator Commando. Drops Penetrator. (Sprites: Marty Kirra)
* New enemy: ASP zombie. Fires in 3-round burst mode. Drops ASP. (Sprites: Marty Kirra)
* New enemy: Particle rifle Z-Sec. Drops Particle Rifle.
* New enemy: Andra zombie. Don't worry, he only fires one rocket instead of your three.
* New enemy: Crossbow girl. Fires steel tipped bolts, but will use explosive bolts in Hardcore and above.
* New enemy: Riot commando. Don't be fooled by his weapon - That thing is a shotgun! (Sprites: Marty Kirra)
* New enemy: ZP-1 girl. Only weilds one SMG, pick her off for it.
* New enemy: Onibi commando. Weilds a short range flamethrower, so stay back! (Sprites: Enjay)
* New enemy: Yari commando. Carries the Yari rocket launcher, shoots seekers in Hardcore. (Sprites: Eriance, 3D Realms, ItsNatureToDie, neoworm, Captain Toenail, Xim, Ghastly_dragon, scalliano)
-- Bug Fixes --
* Scattergunner now uses the correct sprite when reloading.
* Shell insert sounds for the Shotgun and Scattergun are now played on channel 7, to not interfere with low health heartbeat.
* Fixed issue with enemy grenade explosion animation.
* Dark Cacodemon projectiles now correctly play the appropriate sound when colliding.
* Fixed a game breaking bug that caused MAP07 Specials to fail to trigger on Necro difficulty.
* Thunderbolt displays the correct frames when firing. (How did this go unnoticed for so long?)
* Pulver now properly displays that its flashlight is set to "off" instead of unavailable when selecting the weapon.
* Spider Mastermind no longer plays DSSHOTGN when firing.
* Annihilator now has a proper delay between defeating it and ending E2M8.
* Removed KEEPDEPLETED flag from Fists, which prevented Elite from receiving them in Doom Eater difficulty.
* Combar Armor Set now gives the correct amount of suppressed sniper ammo.
* Heavy Armor Set now gives the correct amount of sniper rifle ammo.
* Sniper zombies now display the correct frames when reloading.
* Removed A_KillMaster from Baron, Cyber Baron, Cybruiser, Mancubus, Behemoth, Arachnotron, and Arachnotank.
* Adjusted some sprite offsets for the Pulver when firing a homing missile.
* Improved responsiveness with the Railgun while scoped.
* Improved responsiveness with the M66 while scoped.
* Improved responsiveness with the VC-32 while scoped.
* LMG marine's fire state now has the correct durations for each frame.
* LMG marine actually reloads when she's supposed to.
* Replaced a bunch of sounds from Enemy Territory: Quake Wars that sounded way too quiet under OpenAL. (RIP DSSHOTGF, 2012-2017)