No more tech support, sorry. Deus Ex: Nihilum (DXN, DEN or Nihilum for short) is a First Person Shooter mod taking place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity. It features new made-from-scratch original content, while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (2011 build - used in accordance with the mod's license).
In 2049, unsavory conditions are rampant throughout the world. As soon as it becomes clear that a terrorist attack in Shenzhen, China, was carried out by perpetrators with ties to international groups and that Hong Kong may be their next target - the United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) dispatches their first nano-augmented agent, Mad Ingram, into the city to prevent the situation from escalating any further.
Deus Ex: Nihilum (DXN, DEN or Nihilum for short) is a First Person Shooter mod taking place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity. It features new made-from-scratch original content, while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (2011 build - used in accordance with the mod's license).
* Over 13,000 downloads in its first year!*
* Completely new score with 80+ tracks (over 2 hours of music)
* 2,200+ lines (more than 3.5 hours of audio)
* 7-13 hours of gameplay (estimate based on testers' playthrough times)
* Three new weapons: the Walther P99 pistol, Light Machine Gun 2049, Gauss Gun (EMP)
- Exploration is everything! Treat the levels as mazes and prepare for back-tracking! While it can be baffling that people are leaving valuable items and other belongings out in the open, agent Ingram doesn't seem to mind!
- Save often and use several savegame slots! This will hopefully save you a lot of time when it comes to handling certain odd issues.
- Encrypted datacubes: Remember, once you've hacked an encrypted datacube, you have to click on it again to make the datacube information window disappear.
- General rule on hacking: Keep in mind that you do not need this skill to advance the main plot itself. However, its general usefulness cannot be underestimated!
[Updated on June 13th 2013 to include Patch 1.2 content]
[February 1st 2014 Note: It appears that a spambot or something similar downloaded the mod 29,714 times on January 29th 2014. So if you want to know the more accurate download count, just subtract 29,714 from the current download count. Weird stuff!]
* = Combined download count from ModDB and the former download locations of Atomic Gamer, P2M Haszkod and Player Attack was 13,055 on the mod's first anniversary on May 28th 2014
Because of the millions of different hardware and software combinations possible with today's personal computers, under no circumstances including negligence shall FastGamerr or anyone else be held liable for any incidental, special, consequential or any other damages that may result from the use or inability to use this mod/add-on content.