Finally. 1.3 is OUT! Instructions, Changelogs, Notes: It's all included in the file. Check the description for an alternate download link and list of major changes in this version (See all changes in the readme file).
ModDB download not working?
Try here: www.mediafire.com/?us4kav3ubdb0ksu
Major changes in this update:
- 2 new skins, 'The Badass' and 'Agent Payne', a skin made for a personal mod.
- Added a by default hidden option in the Video menu, Level Of Detail. This sets the max distance where debris and other objects can be seen.
- Edited Rifle ShootDodge animations in an attempt to fix the weird leg problem. It's still there, it's just less noticeable now.
- Reverted ShootDodge and SlowMotion speeds back to how they were.
- Changed Decal Limits again:
- Low Detail Level limited to one hundred decals, thought for older PCs.
- Medium Detail Level limited to ten thousand decals.
- High Detail Level set to ten million decals (!).
- Fixed Dodge Forward Right and Dodge Forward Left Animations.
Note: To access the bonus skins, you've got to have Dev Keys enabled. If you don't know how to do this, here's a quick explanation.
Create a shortcut to your Max Payne (Right Mouse Click -> Create Shortcut).
Then enter its properties (Right Mouse Click -> Properties)
There will be two fields: the important one is the "Target" field.
Add -developer to enable devmode
Add -developerkeys to enable skin changing, game speed altering, etc.
Then click Apply and you're set!