Old version. DOWNLOAD THE 1.6 VERSION OF THIS MOD!!
Mod by WW2 Team: Nicola, a.k.a "Nikox", Wadis10, Army of One, the Great Valdemar, Scorch6294, Edilberto, Coldwar Warrior.
What's new in 1.5 version:
- Corrected the royal rifles grenadier bug.
- Modified the Wrapper_Pieces_02.tga file.
- Replaced bunkers for minor countries with BarbedWire and AntiTank Defence.
- Modified the Combat Training Camp texture.
- Modified the iface_units_03 files with better icons.
- Renamed T29 Heavy Tank in M6 Heavy Tank (USA) using the M-48 model.
- Added the following new models:
> Tupolev TU-2 (USSR).
> 39m Csaba (Hungary), as Sdkfz 222.
> Semovente da 90/53 (Italy).
> sdkfz 104 (age 0 AA battery - Germany).
> Gepard (age 3 AA battery - Germany).
> Wirbelwind (age 5 AA battery - Germany).
> PzKpfw III Ausf F (Germany).
> PzKpfw III Ausf J (Germany).
> PzKpfw IV Ausf F1 (Germany).
> PzKpfw IV Ausf G (Germany).
> SdKfz 234/2 Puma (Germany).
> 40M Turán I (Hungary), as PzKpfw III Ausf. F.
> IS-2 (USSR).
> M-26 Pershing (USA).
> M4A3E2 Jumbo (USA).
> MK III Valentine (UK).
> Somua S35 (France).
> Char B1 bis (France).
> Hotchkiss H-35 (France).
What's new in 1.4 version:
- Set the nine tilesets or continents to cover the main countries and war theaters:
> default as mediterrean buildings
> neurope as north european buildings
> asian as chinese buildings
> korean as japanese buildings
> american as british buildings
> arab as egyptian buildings (suitable for African war battles)
> eindian as german buildings
> colonial as united states buildings
> iroquois as soviet union buildings
- Siege Factory is now War Factory and it's larger than original using Valdemar's textures.
- Added more new Valdemar's building textures:
> 1943 airbase for china, italy, japan, USA and arab countries.
> Barracks for china, german, japan, UK, USSR, USA and arab countries.
> Armored Scout Towers
> Small bunkers
> Observation Posts
> Village for USSR.
> City for germans, USSR and USA.
> Metropolis germans, UK, USSR and italy.
> Houses for mediterrean, north european and USSR countries.
> Temples for germans, italy, USSR and arab countries.
> Combat Training Camp for germans.
> War Academy.
> Police Stations for USSR and north european countries.
- Added new Valdemar's skins:
> Bofors AA battery
> M3A1 AA battery
> M17 AA battery
> BM-13 Katyusha
> Priest M7
> Sexton MkII
> PzKpfw I late
> PzKpfw III Ausf F
> PzKpfw III Ausf J
> PzKpfw V Ausf G
> PzKpfw VI Ausf H
> Ft-17M Brasil
> Light tanks
> M3A1 Stuart
> M3 Lee
> Sherman VC Firefly
- Added new Valdemar's interface panels and cursors.
- Raised the population cap to 55 - 100 - 150 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500 - 600.
What's new in 1.3 version:
- Corrected The despot bug.
- Added new interface files. Thanks to Valdemar!
- Corrected the allied transport bug.
- Corrected the Dreadnought as starting ship for Netherlands.
What's new in 1.2 version:
- new resource_icon file to be used with all new rares.
- some new rares have better images.
- new iface military buildings with modern tower and fortress.
- modified the crane during building construction in early years.
- Added the default.xml file what should be copied in ".\Rise of Nations\Thrones and Patriots\mapstyles" folder.
- Added new Iface_MD0_assets.tga, iface_MD0_library_full.tga and iface_MD0_library_generic.tga files to have a modern look. They should be copied in ".\Rise of Nations\Thrones and Patriots\art" folder.
- New skin for Reichstag wonder.
- New wonder: Industrial Complex (Soviet Union), it replace Versailles wonder.
- City missing image bug fixed, added city_6n.tga file.
- Corrected the snowy camo for explorer.
- New model for 3rd Dragoons Savoia Cavalleria (Italy).
- Replaced the Don Cossack (Soviet) with Kuban Cossack Cavalry.
- Replaced the Australian Light Horse (Australia) with Carabinieri horse brigade (Italy).Thanks to Edilberto for this new model!
- The Jaeger Platoon (Finland) has an hat instead of an helmet.
- The LVF Franzosischer Infanterie (German) has a long uniform.
- Replaced the "Indipendent Nation" (spanish tribe) with "Kingdon of Yugoslavia".
- Added tga for yugoslav infantry.
- Restyled "Kaminski Brigade" uniform.
Added new tank models, thanks to Wadis10:
- Universal Carrier (british)
- MK III Valentine (british)
- Autoblinda AB41 (italian)
- Carro Leggero L6/40 (italian)
- Carro Pesante P26/40 (italian)
- Semovente M41 (italian)
- Semovente M43 (italian)
- Semovente 90/53 (italian), model doesn't take the skin.
- BT-7M (soviet)
- SU-85 (soviet)
- SU-122 (soviet)
- ISU-152 (soviet)
- T34/76 (soviet)
- T34/85 (soviet)
- Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer (german)
- PzKpfw III Ausf F (german)
- PzKpfw III Ausf J (german)
- PzKpfw IV Ausf F1 (german)
- PzKpfw IV Ausf G (german), not in use right now.
- PzKpfw V Ausf G Panther (german)
- PzKpfw VI Ausf H Tiger I (german), only 1943 year.
- PzKpfw VI Ausf B Tiger II (german)
- Ferdinand (german), as Elephant (secret weapons), only 1944 year.
- Elephant (german)
- Panzer II green (german), as PzKpfw I Ausf B, only 1942 year.
- Wirbelwind (german), model doesn't take the skin, not in use right now.
- SdKfz 251 rocket (german), not in use right now.
- 40M Turán I (hungary), as PzKpfw III Ausf. F.
- M3A1 Stuart (USA)
- M24 Chaffee (USA)
- M-48 (USA), as M26 Pershing.
- P-38t (Neutral Nation), as LT vz 35.
What's new in 1.1 version:
- Modified the special forces to have all crafts working.
- Modified the resources rules to have all available in 1939.
- Corrected the PanzerIV desert camo.
- Corrected the T29 desert camo.
- Added Rare resources from Rise of Napoleon ODA 1.0 mod.
- Added new skin for Type 97 Chi-Ha tank - Japan.
- Added Midget Submarine to Japan.
- Added snow camo to BA-27 Armored Car (Soviet Union).
- Added IS-3 Heavy Tank to Soviet Union (Secret Weapons).
- Added Secret Weapons wonder to United Kingdom.
- Added Tortoise Heavy Assault Tank to United Kingdom (Secret Weapons).
- Changed the country name "Indian Empire" to "British India".
- Set the Eight Army starting year as 1941 and gave it to Australia, British India, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Set the DKM Bismarck class battleship starting year as 1940.
I updated the buildingrules files as follow:
- Great Pyramid prerequisite City State
- Stock Exchange prerequisite Barter
- Royal Society Academy prerequisite Written Word
- Colosseum prerequisite City State
- Forbidden City prerequisite City State
- Vatican prerequisite Religion
- Statue of Liberty prerequisite Written Word
- Fortress Holland prerequisite The Art of War
- Reichstag prerequisite City State
- Versailles prerequisite The Art of War
- SuperAirDefense prerequisite The Art of War
- Kremlin prerequisite Barter
- Taj Mahal prerequisite Religion
- Eiffel Tower prerequisite City State