Welcome to Tripmine studios group. More info will be added later on.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Moddb.com on Jun 7th, 2013
Tripmine studios is looking for character modelers to help us out with development of remakes of Half-Life: Blue shift and Opposing force!
Character modelers are required to deliver high-quality characters at our request. We are looking for passionate and dedicated people, who are talented and friendly, so they fit to our very relaxed team environemnt.
See our requirements bellow!
* At least 1+ year of modeling experience
* You must be able to produce models at our request
* Must be able to work within the team and accept constructive criticism
* Ability to create low-poly models with UVW-Maps
* Ability to create High-poly models for creating normal maps
* Create models based on concept arts
* Must own any modeler programs, like 3Ds Max, Maya, Zbrush
* You are required to texture your models and compile them for Source engine
* Ability to animate your models is big plus
To apply, simply follow our guidelines here: Tripminestudios.com