Clockwork Knights Games was started in the summer of 2013. Currently Clockwork Knights is developing app games for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Cup of Tea Games on
I am Kitsunami, the PR/Community Manager of Cup Of Tea Games.(https://www.cupofteagames.com/)
We are looking for a 2D artist to join the development of our first pc game project currently entitled Project Dreams. You will be working on 2d artwork and possibly 3d artwork including concept art, texture art, ui design and more.
Project Dreams is our first PC release and is an atmospheric horror title. You can watch our proof of concept video here:
Previously we released a small title on android called Oka The Neko.
Unfortunately we cannot pay you at this time. This will be a revenue share based role as we work on our first commercial title. More details will be given upon application receipt.
- You have a portfolio of 2d or 3d artwork which clearly showcases your skill.
- You have artistic vision.
- You have a good and efficient work flow.
- You get along with people and don't get into arguments easily.
- You have no problem with taking feedback and making changes to your work according to critique.
- You understand that game development is a lengthy process and that it's not always fun and games.
- You have confidence in your artistic skills.
- You are passionate about games.
Other extra info:
- We have a working, playable proof of concept build. You may contact us for further information on the project.
- We have a released title on Android called Oka The Neko.
Please send your resume, portfolio and some background information about yourself to email@example.com
Please include a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work with us at Cup Of Tea Games. IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE THIS PARAGRAPH YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
If you would like to arrange a discussion about the role you can speak to one of our team through twitter here:
Thank you for your interest. We look forwards to hearing from you soon!